- Youth: Young adults and children ages 12-21 = $21/mon
- Young Adult: Adults age 22-29 = $36/mon
- Adult: One adult age 30-64 = $45/mon
- NEW! 2-Adult*: Two adults age 21-64 = $59/mon
- Family*: Two adults over age 21 and any dependents = $69/mon
- Single Parent Family*: One adult over age 21 and any dependents = $49/mon
- Senior Citizen: One adult age 65 and older = $39/mon
- 2-Adult Senior Citizen*: Two adults (primary must be age 65 and older) = $55/mon
* Members must live in the same household and may be asked to show verification
All memberships require a joining fee equal to one monthly rate.
Get Started Today!
The Y partners with many area businesses to provide corporate memberships to their employee’s. It is the goal of the Y and its partners to make sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. To see if your company is a partner with the YMCA in employees wellness visit or call the Downtown or Dunigan Y.
Are you an employer?
Improve productivity; reduce absenteeism and lower health care costs with a YMCA Corporate Membership. YMCA Corporate Memberships help you protect your business’ most valuable assets: your people. Make the move that has proven to lower health care costs, improve productivity and reduce absenteeism. Partner with the YMCA and help your employees achieve a healthier lifestyle.
Your company may choose to pay part of membership and allow remainder to be paid by employee, or you may choose to be responsible for all payments to the YMCA for the employee’s membership. Your employees will enjoy easy access to a full range of health and wellness programs, and a wide variety of volunteer and networking opportunities.
As an employer, a YMCA Corporate Membership plan can help you:
- Contain health care costs
- Increase workplace productivity
- Increase workplace morale
- Decrease employee turnover
- Decrease absenteeism
- Increase recruitment potential
To learn more about becoming a YMCA Corporate Health Partner please contact:
Crystal Paroyan, Downtown YMCA Executive Director
Financial Assistance (F/A)
In an effort to encourage health and well being for individuals in our community, the YMCA of Southwestern Indiana offers an income-based rate scale through our F/A program. The rate scale correlates membership rates to annual household income.
To apply, just bring a copy of your most recent tax return or two paycheck stubs and/or any other household income to the membership desk at Y. Once you complete the simple application you’ll be on your way to becoming a member of the YMCA family.