We hope that our members will share the experience of the YMCA with others¬†so we’ve developed the following policies for guests:
YMCA GUEST POLICY
Applicable to all Guests
- Each guest must provide a valid photo ID (State, Government, or State Issued ID).
- All guests must be 14 or older unless accompanied by a guardian 18 or older.
- Each guest must properly check‚Äďin through Member Services at the Welcome¬†Center.
- Every guest will be input into the Raptor Child Protection System which will review all guests against the National Registry of Sex Offenders and¬†prohibit access or membership to any offender on the list.
- All facility services are included in a guest pass i.e. ChildWatch, group exercise classes, etc. (except for Hot Yoga, Body Pump, and Boxing for Fitness).
- The YMCA reserves the right to limit hours and service options for guest usage based on member usage in the building.
Local Guest (living in service area)
- All guests must be accompanied by a member.
- Members will receive two Guess Passes quarterly. Members are encouraged to use these¬†complimentary passes to bring local guests to enjoy the Y.
- If the member has used all his/her Guest Passes, a Day Pass may be purchased up to 12 visits per year.
Members may purchase one Day Pass per adult on the account. ¬†i.e. If two adults are listed on an account, then two Day Passes may be purchased for non-members.
Members with a Youth Membership who are 14 and older may bring in one non-member per day to the YMCA through the usage of either a Guest Pass or purchase of a Day Pass.
- The current YMCA member is responsible for any discipline issues of their guest(s) up to and including suspension or termination of membership.
Out of Town Guests
- An out of town resident may purchase an unlimited number of Day Passes to¬†utilize the YMCA facility.
- Out of town guests will be required to provide proof of residence outside the YMCA of Southwestern Indiana area.
- Y members along with military personnel from outside the YMCA of Southwestern Indiana service area can participate in the AWAY Program at no charge.
- AWAY program participants may use YMCA of Southwestern Indiana facilities for up to 12 visits per calendar year.
- After 12 visits, the AWAY member may purchase a Day Pass for an unlimited amount of visits.
- $5 for 18 and under
- $8 for 19 and over
- $12 for Families
The Dunigan Family YMCA¬†currently has restricted day pass availability¬†due to high facility usage. ¬†Click here for details¬†¬Ľ