We hope that our members will share the experience of the YMCA with others so we’ve developed the following policies for guests:
YMCA GUEST POLICY
Applicable to all Guests
- Each guest must provide a valid photo ID (State, Government, or State Issued ID).
- All guests must be 14 or older unless accompanied by a guardian 18 or older.
- Each guest must properly check–in through Member Services at the Welcome Center.
- Every guest will be input into the Raptor Child Protection System which will review all guests against the National Registry of Sex Offenders and prohibit access or membership to any offender on the list.
- All facility services are included in a guest pass i.e. ChildWatch, group exercise classes, etc. (except for Hot Yoga, Body Pump, and Boxing for Fitness).
- The YMCA reserves the right to limit hours and service options for guest usage based on member usage in the building.
Local Guest (living in service area)
- All guests must be accompanied by a member.
- Members will receive two Guess Passes quarterly. Members are encouraged to use these complimentary passes to bring local guests to enjoy the Y.
- If the member has used all his/her Guest Passes, a Day Pass may be purchased up to 12 visits per year.
- Members may purchase one Day Pass per adult on the account. i.e. If two adults are listed on an account, then two Day Passes may be purchased for non-members.
- Members with a Youth Membership who are 14 and older may bring in one non-member per day to the YMCA through the usage of either a Guest Pass or purchase of a Day Pass.
- The current YMCA member is responsible for any discipline issues of their guest(s) up to and including suspension or termination of membership.
Out of Town Guests
- An out of town resident may purchase an unlimited number of Day Passes to utilize the YMCA facility.
- Out of town guests will be required to provide proof of residence outside the YMCA of Southwestern Indiana area.
- Y members along with military personnel from outside the YMCA of Southwestern Indiana service area can participate in the AWAY Program at no charge.
- AWAY program participants may use YMCA of Southwestern Indiana facilities for up to 12 visits per calendar year.
- After 12 visits, the AWAY member may purchase a Day Pass for an unlimited amount of visits.
- $5 for 18 and under
- $8 for 19 and over
- $12 for Families
The Dunigan Family YMCA currently has restricted day pass availability due to high facility usage. Click here for details »