Dating My Spouse
Take time to continue learning and growing together by dating your spouse. Simply purchase a bracelet for $30 and wear it when you date your spouse during the second week (Monday-Thursday) of each month and you’ll receive buy-one-get-one free offers from various local restaurants and vendors that value a strong marriage just like you do.
The mission of Dating My Spouse is to encourage couples to set a regular date night, to enrich their marriage through time together and healthy communication.
• Email reminder will be sent by Friday the week before.
• Couple must wear bracelet to identify them as participants to receive discount for dine-in orders.
• Participants will base gratuity on the full price before the discount.
• The YMCA is not responsible for lost or stolen bracelets.
• Spend the evening learning something new about your spouse.
Proceeds from the Dating My Spouse program benefit the YMCA Annual Campaign that strengthens youth in our community by helping them grow and thrive.