Welcome to the YMCA Aquatics home page!
We are extremely honored that you have chosen the YMCA as your and your child’s aquatics outlet. We pledge to give you our best and to serve your child in swim, character and ministry.
YMCA Aquatics has two goals…
- To provide top-notch water training programs that are designed to assist each participant with the growth and development of their individual skill levels while teaching confidence in the water
- To use the avenue of aquatics to teach and incorporate the character values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith.
This mission and message is accomplished by our aquatics staff in many forms through a variety of youth and adult swim programs. So be sure to check out each aquatics category to find a program that fit your or your child’s needs and on behalf of the YMCA, thanks for letting us serve you and your child through swim.
Aquatics Bulletin Board
- Registration for the July 9th session starts June 25th for Members and July 2nd for non-members. Sessions are $39 for members & $75 for non members.
- Registration is now available for our two-week sessions, which start on June 4th, June 18th, July 2nd and July 16th.
- We have started a new Test.Mark.Protect Water Safety policy for all swimmers.
“The Earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world and all who live in it; for He founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.” Psalm 24 1-2