Welcome to the YMCA Aquatics¬†home page!
We are extremely honored that you have chosen the YMCA as your and¬†your child’s aquatics¬†outlet. ¬†We pledge to give you our best and to serve your child in swim, character and ministry.
YMCA Aquatics has two goals…
- To provide top-notch water¬†training programs that are designed to assist each participant with the growth and development of their individual skill levels while teaching confidence in the water
- To use the avenue of aquatics¬†to teach and incorporate the character values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith.
This mission and message is accomplished by our aquatics¬†staff in many forms through a variety of youth and adult swim¬†programs. ¬†So be sure to check out each aquatics¬†category to find a program that fit your or your child’s needs¬†and on behalf of the YMCA, thanks for letting us serve you and your child through swim.
AQUATICS UPDATES…¬† ¬†
- The next 4 week session (Mon/Wed and¬†Tues/Thur) will begin October 10th¬†at the Dunigan Y.
- The next 6 week session of swim lessons will begin the week of October 24th¬†at both branches. ¬†Lessons are offered on Tuesdays (Downtown) & Saturdays at both Branches.
- Sessions are $35 for members & $65 for non members.
Join us for a S’WET workshop November 4-5 at the Downtown Y
“The Earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world and all who live in it; for He founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.” ¬†Psalm 24 1-2